Syringe Teat (RS series) are available in Latex and Silicone.
- RS3 – This teat fits securely over a 1ml syringe and makes feeding tiny animals very easy
- RS3.5 – This teat fits securely over the end of 1-3ml syringes and is fantastic for feeding tiny possums, bandicoots, etc.
- RS5 – This teat fits securely over the end of 2-3ml syringes and makes feeding a breeze
- RS5.5 – This teat fits securely over the end of 2-3ml syringes, great for feeding possums and other tiny pinkies
- RS10 – This teat fits securely over 5ml syringe and is fantastic for feeding pinkie Kangaroos and Wallabies
- RS11 – This teat fits securely over 5ml syringe and is fantastic for feeding pinkie Kangaroos and Wallabies
TEATS FOR SYRINGES-Young Animals-RS Series
Both Latex and Silicon teats are best washed in hot soapy water. Please do not boil or microwave them. To sterilise it is best to use a product such as Milton for soaking them after washing. Milton must be washed off with pre-boiled water so it is not ingested.
How to make holes in the teats
for silicone use a small needle eg 23g and push up though the teat, no need to heat the needle. You can make a few holes if needed.
for latex you can use a hot needle or a small pair of sharp scissors to cut a very small hole. This takes practice so use old teats to practice on.
All orders both within Australia and International are sent promptly via Australia Post with tracking numbers.
Herbs are posted by Express Post only. Please, select 'Express Post' as the shipping method when checking out.